The University of Arizona College of Medicine – Phoenix, along with
partners, Cox Communications and the Arizona SciTech Institute, present
Connect2STEM 2021 — a series of live virtual events showcasing the wonders
of Science, Technology, Engineering, Math and Medicine (STEM).
Connect2STEM is the signature kickoff event for Arizona’s 10th annual
statewide SciTech Festival, a two-month campaign in February and March that
promotes STEM events across the state.
When: Saturday, Jan. 30 * 10 – 11 a.m. MST
Free Event Featuring:
• The world's most advanced pediatric patient, 'Hal,' to help train future
• A special visit to the popular Wildcat Play Hospital with the College of
• TikTok video showcasing a STEM career with Cox Communications.
• Demonstration of exploding toothpaste with the UArizona College of
• Energetic performances from the Be Kind Crew and the Arizona School for
• Scrub in with Regents' Professor Allan Hamilton, MD, FACS, a
world-renowned neurosurgeon and executive director of the Arizona Simulation
Technology Education Center.
• Plus much more.
Register to attend: