Get ready for Holiday Magic: Twinkling lights, hot chocolate, and family fun.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year at Zoo Lights: Holiday Magic, presented by Tucson Electric Power! Sip hot chocolate as you stroll through the twinkling lights of Tucson’s favorite holiday tradition. Over one million twinkling lights illuminate the beautiful Zoo grounds with sounds of the season flowing throughout the Zoo. Zoo Lights begins with a Members-only night on December 4 and then opens to the public from December 5-23 with Encore Nights December 26-30.
Throughout the evening, you’ll enjoy:
- Falling snow in the winter wonderland
- Pictures with Santa December 5-23
- Live music
- S’mores, sweet treats, and hot chocolate (with or without spirits!)
- Over one million twinkling lights and lighted animals displays
- The great feeling of knowing your ticket purchase helps save wild animals and wild places
- $10 for Adults
- $6 for Children (2-14)
- Children 1-year-old or younger are free
- Members get $3 off admission
Members-only Night – December 4: $4 for adults, $2 for children
- Zoo Lights is a family-friendly event.
- Carousel rides will be available for an additional fee.
- Food from Taste Catering will be available throughout the Zoo for purchase.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Discounts cannot be combined.
- Animals will have access to heated habitats behind-the-scenes for this event, and will likely choose to be off habitat.