PRESS RELESE FROM JOGS TUCSON GEM AND JEWELRY SHOW
We are excited to announce that JOGS Tucson Gem and Jewelry Show opened today at the Tucson Expo Center (3750 E. Irvington Road, Tucson, AZ 85714).
The show will be open from Thursday September 3rd to Sunday, September 6th for retailers and general public.
Our JOGS Tucson show was approved to take place by the local authorities and health department just 3 weeks ago.
We are grateful to the City of Tucson for allowing us to conduct a Show because it gives our exhibitors, their employees and all the buyers hope.
All local businesses and Tucson economy will be positively impacted (restaurants, hotels, car rental services, grocery stores and many more).
Our JOGS exhibitors and attendees are thrilled to start conducting business after a long break and to support economy to get back on track!
Our vendors shared with us that they were waiting to start participating in the trade shows which is the main part of their business operations, and were be able to rehire some of their employees.
We are getting many calls from the local and out of state retailers who are glad to finally see their gem and jewelry suppliers, manufacturers, jewelry designers and miners and start conducting business again.
Even thou some of our international exhibitors could not make to the show due to the travel restrictions we have a wide diversity of products presented at the event.
Minerals, gems, huge geodes, crystals, silver and gold jewelry, diamonds, Swarovski crystals, gems, cabochons, chains, findings – everything what retailers and private buyers are looking for to re-stock and get ready for the holiday season
Our JOGS Tucson Gem and Jewelry Show will look different this year, with safety protocols to reduce Covid-19 transmission risk:
1. Face mask are required on the show floor at all times, no exceptions. Pima County Police will be on-site to enforce the mask/face covering mandate at the Event.
2. Capacity management to reduce crowd sizes will be enforced. We welcome everyone, but want to let you know about the potential for lines. We advise our buyers to pre-print the show badges/passes to eliminate waiting in registration lines.
3. Frequent disinfection and throughout cleaning of high-traffic areas/ surfaces will be regularly performed.
4. Hand sanitizer stations will be sited throughout the JOGS Tucson Show.
5. Wide aisles between booths will promote practicing 6-foot social distancing.
6. Temperature checks will take place for all attendees of the JOGS Tucson Show upon entry of the Tucson Expo Center.