Sat, 09/01/2018 - 6:00pm
September 1 — ASDM Birthday
- Throughout the Night
- Look for Museum Docents around the grounds interpreting live animals, celestial desert skies, fluorescent minerals, bats, kissing bugs, scorpions, rattlesnakes, and more!
- 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. Stingray Touch Exhibit
- Admission: $2 Members / $3 Non-Members
Visitors are able to create their own moments with these captivating creatures at the Stingray Touch experience. The pool features cow nose stingrays that guests can interact with. Be touched by a ray!
- 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. Packrat Playhouse
- This indoor (air-conditioned) play space allows children to discover the desert through the eyes of a packrat. Kids can slide down a Gila monster's tail, climb through prickly pear cactus pads, slither through an oversized rattlesnake, explore secret tunnels, scramble in giant rope netting, and much more!
Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum, 2021 N. Kinney Rd., Tucson AZ 85743
Share this story on Twitter.