We're going to take things a little differently, this time. Below is a list of awesome and fun, but family-friendly events between now and the end of October!
Many of these events are some of Bear's sponsors that are offering FREE and fun events throughout this month. So pick your spook and enjoy a bountiful and boo-tiful October!
- Where: 201 S Kinney Road, Tucson, 85735
- When: Sept. 29 - Oct. 28
- Cost: Click the title above for ticket information
It’s a frightful feast for all your senses! Comedy, drama, music, and more beckon with the promise of a frightfully good time. Bury yourself in a totally terrifying town with outrageous live shows, disturbing haunts, other screamingly fun attractions, and a collection of hideous live characters!
- Where: Lincoln Park Soccer Field, 4325 S. Pantano Rd.
- When: Oct. 21, 4 - 7 p.m.
- Cost: FREE
The annual Halloween Boo Bash is a fun-filled night with tricks, treats, entertainment, haunted hayride, storytelling, food, and more. Some of the activities include a costume contest, carnival games, and storytelling.
- Where: The Mini Time Machine Museum, 4455 East Camp Lowell Drive, Tucson
- When: Oct. 29, 2 - 3:30 p.m.
- Cost: Included with museum admission, free for museum members.
Join us for Trick-or-Treating in the museum galleries at 2pm, followed by a Puppet Show in the Caitlin Suite at 3pm. Costumes encouraged! Included with museum admission, free for museum members. Please note that food and drink cannot be consumed in the galleries, but may be enjoyed in the Caitlin Suite during the Puppet Show.